Do you have questions about your cell phone tower lease or cell site lease that you need to ask us?
Great! We love talking with people to see how we can help you solve any leasing or site management issues you may be experiencing with your cell tower lease and help you to achieve your goals.
If you’d like more information about about:
- The history of Tower Genius, LLC., and who the Managing Partners, Kevin Donohue and Steve Kazella are.
- Our methodology for assisting cell tower landlords with their lease related matters, or how calculate or do not recommend that you calculate cell tower rent rates.
- Our process for helping people become cell tower landlords and cell site landlords with our cell tower lease coaching and consulting services for new lease agreements, for helping existing telecom landlords with questions about rooftop equipment upgrades, lease compliance matters, lease amendments and expiring cell tower lease agreements, and for cell tower landlords with lease buyout offers or who are considering selling a perpetual easement on their rooftop or property.
- Or if there’s anything else you want to ask us, maybe you just want to send us a cool picture of an ugly cell tower, or you want more information about the pros and cons of doing one of these cell tower deals, just contact Tower Genius, even if it’s just to make sure we’re real people!
- Or… if you are somebody who is interested in generating cell tower income and you want to get a cell phone tower built on your land, we have a page all about how to get a cell tower.
If we can help you with your current cell tower lease offer, just give us a ring at the phone number below or shoot us an email through the form. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours or sooner during weekdays in most instances. If your need is more urgent, make sure to call us, and let our receptionist know it’s urgent.
Let’s talk soon!
Tower Genius, LLC.
550 Mary Esther Cutoff Suite 18-223
Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548
Avoid Common Cell Tower Landlord Mistakes – A FREE Guide:
Curious about Common Mistakes that People Make When Negotiating Their Cell Tower Agreements with the cell phone carriers and cell tower management companies? Download our FREE Cell Tower Lease Guide here and feel free to contact us anytime if you have questions, need help or just want an honest assessment of your cell tower lease rate, or would like to learn more about how we can help cell tower landlords level the playing field with the wireless carriers and big tower management companies.