“LEASE VALUE CALCULATOR FORMULA = What they want you to know ÷ WHAT WE KNOW”
CELL PHONE TOWER LEASE EXPERTS
TOWER GENIUS – THE CELL TOWER LEASE EXPERTS YOU CAN TALK TO AND TRUST.
Tap into Cell Phone Tower Lease Experts with Over 50 Years of Combined Wireless Infrastructure and Cell Tower Leasing Experience! Partners of Tower Genius, Kevin Donohue and Steve Kazella Have Helped Thousands of Property Owners, Landlords and Attorneys With Proposals for New Towers, Equipment Upgrades, Cell Site Lease Rate Valuations, Lease Amendments, Lease Extensions, and Lease Buyouts.
Welcome To Tower Genius:
THERE’S A REASON TOWER GENIUS IS #1.
Why? We Help Cell Tower Landlords Get The Best Deals.
NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AS CELL TOWER AUTHORITIES
We have been been featured in the following Big Media, print and online:
The Wall Street Journal
The New York Times
National Association of Of Realtors
CELL PHONE TOWER LEASE BUYOUT CONSULTING SERVICES
CELL PHONE TOWER LEASE RATES | | CELL PHONE TOWER LEASE RENEGOTIATIONS
Need to know what the site-specific cell phone tower lease rate is for a new cell phone tower or on an existing cell site at your location in the United States?
Thinking about cashing out your cell phone tower lease rental stream or confused about the various telecommunications lease buyout offers you have received?
Has a wireless carrier or cell phone tower company tried to extend a lease agreement, build a new cell phone tower on your property, or put 5G antennas on your rooftop?
Take the POWER back into your own hands and find out how to MAXIMIZE the value of your cell tower lease and profit for years and years to come.
Simply Put, There is Nobody in the Cell Tower Lease Consulting Industry That Has Tower Genius’ Track Record & Depth of Knowledge and Experience.
Unlike Our Competitors, We Have ZERO Conflicts of Interest. We Only Work For You, And Don’t Work For The Cell Tower Companies Like American Tower, Crown Castle, SBA Communications, Vertical Bridge, or for Wireless Carriers such as AT&T, Verizon Wireless, US Cellular, T-Mobile Sprint or DISH Wireless.
Unlike Our Competitors, We’ve Actually Been Doing This For As Long As We Claim We Have And We Are Free Of Any Conflicts Of Interest.
We Don’t Pay to Be “Industry Certified” by Non-Industry Groups Like BBB, to Give the Appearance of Credibility.
We Skip the Cocktail Hours at Wireless Industry Trade Shows Because We Don’t Pay to Network With Adversaries. They Put Zero Dollars in Our Pockets.
We Are Frequently Copied By Other “So-Called” Cell Tower Lease Experts.
CELL PHONE TOWER LEASE EXPERTS – HELP & SOLUTIONS
GET CELL PHONE TOWER EXPERT HELP
Newly Proposed Cell Tower Proposals and Existing Tower Amendments
- Crown Castle International Amendment Term Sheets
- Vertical Bridge Lease Extensions
- SBA Communications Expiring Leases
- Tillman Infrastructure Cell Tower Lease Proposals
- American Tower Corporation Lease Renewal Offers
- Expiring Cell Phone Tower Lease Agreements
- Tower Lease Extensions, Lease Purchase Offers and Renewals
- Cell Tower Lease Negotiation Coaching and Transactional Consulting
- Private Cell Tower Sales Valuations and Advisory
ROOFTOP CELL SITE LEASE EXPERTS & CONSULTANTS
Tower Genius can help you get a great deal on your cell site lease with:
- DISH Wireless New Rooftop Site Leases
- Verizon Wireless Lease Renewals
- AT&T Cell Site Upgrades
- T-Mobile Sprint Lease Extensions
- US Celluar Cell Site Lease Assistance
- Help With Small Cells & 5G Rooftop Leases
- Cell Site Valuations – Site Specific Telecom Lease Rates
- Cellular Lease Reviews – Transactional Coaching
- Cell Tower Lease Buyout Offer Review and Buyout Valuations
- Communications Site Lease Perpetual Easement Rental Income Stream Advisory
- Rooftop Cell Site Rental Stream / Cell Tower Lease Buyout Coordination With 1031-Exchange Qualified Intermediary and Tower Buyer or Lease Rental Stream Investor
- Cell Site Upgrades – Lease Premises Expansions – Rooftop Lease Compliance
- Rooftop Cell Site Electrical Sub-Meter Audit & Electrical Utility Expense Recovery
- Review of Wireless Lease Optimization Letters and Cell Tower Rent Reduction “Shake-Downs”